Skip to content
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet local Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant questions/concerns.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify Property Owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Provide detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disbursement of tenant deposits, refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Conduct an interior inspection of the property annually with a summary provided to the owner.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.